Faculty's Examination Results Review Committee is responsible for:
- Check students' examination results for each courses to ensure all grades have been key-in to the e-SMP system correctly
- Ensure that all students' examination results are completed before being processed in the meeting.
- Accept or reject any results in Faculty
- Ensure all ammendments in results id recorded in meeting's report for confirming changes purpose.
Members of Faculty's Examination Results Review Committee are:
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Siti Hasana Sapar (Deputy Dean of Academics, Students Affairs and Alumni)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nur Ain Izzati Mohd Zainuddin (Head of Department-Biology)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suriati Paiman (Head of Department-Physics)
- Assoc. Dr. ChM. Dr. Emilia Abd. Malek (Head of Department-Chemistry)
- Prof. Dr. Norihan Md Arifin (Head of Department-Mathematics and Statistics)
- Dr. Mohd Noor Hisham Mohd Nadzir (Biology)
- Dr. Farah Diana Muhammad (Physics)
- Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Mohamed Tahir (Chemistry)
- Dr. Athirah Mohd Nawawi (Mathematics and Statistics)
Updated:: 04/04/2023 [adrianaarissya]