Industry and Community Network Committee is responsible for:
- Provide community/industry planning activities based on university planning and UPM Strategic Plan or activity planning calendar.
- Arrange discussions with other community/agency/that need to be equally involved in the implementation of activities and form working committeesto carry out each activity.
- Monitor the status of network activity reports that have been input into ICRIS system
- Investigate PTJ'S JINM KPI regularly (4 times a year).
Members of Industry and Community Network Committee are:
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muskhazli Mustafa (Deputy Dean of Development and Industrial Networking)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohd Mustafa Awang Kechik (Coordinator)
- Mr. Syafiq Hariz Mohd Hanafiah (Assistant Registrar)
- Prof. Dr. Rusea Go (Biology)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Geetha a/p Annavi (Biology)
- Dr. Muhammad Khalis Abdul Karim (Physics)
- Dr. Muhammad Kashfi Shabdin (Physics)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Haslina Ahmad (Chemistry)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Bimo Ario Tejo (Chemistry)
- Dr. Faridah Yunos (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Dr. Wendy Ling Shin Yie (Mathematics and Statistics)
Updated:: 10/04/2023 [adrianaarissya]